International expo “RUSSIAN DOMOSTROY” will be held on the 3-6 June 2021 in the Cultural and Expo Centre “Sokolniki” Moscow, Russia. The expo is organized by Association of manufacturers and vendors of Russian household products and national clothes (RDA).
- Design and tailoring in the traditions of Russian folk costume;
- Tailoring for the parishioners of the Orthodox Church;
- Design and production of traditional Russian footwear (felt boots, boots, sandals, etc.);
- Production of kitchen utensils (earthenware and wooden utensils, samovars, kettles, etc.);
- Production of household furniture with elements of traditional Russian woodcarving (dressers, cupboards, cupboards, chests, benches, wall shelves)
- Production of lighting items in the Russian cultural tradition (candlesticks, candles, etc.);
- Production of a subject range of the Russian furnace and the Russian bath;
- Traditional Russian blacksmith production, forging (fences, grates);
- Food products (drinks, honey, gingerbread, herbal preparations, etc.) made according to traditional Russian recipes in the Russian cultural tradition;
- Production of traditional Russian wooden children’s toys, dolls-amulets, games and educational tools, made in the Russian cultural tradition;
- Publication of literature and media (educational, popular science, art) on the subject of the Russian cultural tradition;
- Production of Russian folk musical instruments;
- Production of DVD and CD media with records of Russian folk, classical and sacred music, songs, feature films and cartoons, etc.
More information at www.rusdomostroy.ru